Savanna.NET® grows with your business
With an increased emphasis on automation, today's manufacturers and distributors are realizing the importance of robust software applications to run their operations as efficiently as possible. Companies today are accustomed to using a Warehouse Management System (WMS) to manage their product inventory and a Warehouse Control System (WCS) to manage the movement of product, create optimal inventory levels and improve order fulfillment accuracy.
The Savanna.NET® Warehouse Execution System (WES), a Westfalia Technologies, Inc. software innovation, is a flexible warehousing software solution that provides unparalleled control of material flow and order fulfillment processes utilizing an integrated, system-wide software solution. Having been born from automation, the Savanna.NET® WES is a tightly integrated WMS and WCS, providing maximum system flexibility and an unprecedented user experience.
Westfalia is a Certified Microsoft Gold Partner and Savanna.NET® utilizes the latest Microsoft C# and .NET technologies at its core, so you can be assured that you are always using the latest technology. Savanna.NET® offers a broad spectrum of interfaces to ERP and host systems, as well as nearly any type of automated equipment (e.g. conveyors, wrappers, print-and-applies, RF and voice units, etc.).
Because of its flexible structure, Savanna.NET® enables companies of all sizes to select the functionality needed to address their warehousing system needs. Utilizing an integrated system like Savanna.NET® gives companies the flexibility to grow their business and allow the WES to grow with them.
The Savanna.NET® WES helps your company to address the following issues:
- Delayed information due to manual data entry
- Inaccurate information in your inventory management system
- Late invoicing for customers
- Difficulty tracking inventory moved within your warehouse facilities
The Savanna.NET® WES Features:
- Savanna.NET® offers a flexible design that provides robust inventory management, order management and fulfillment, and direction of automated equipment while interfacing with virtually any host system
- Support for both conventional and automated warehouses: Automation is not necessary to take advantage of the Savanna.NET® functionality
- Compatible with a variety of interfaces: A core architecture that ensures compatibility with the latest application development and database technologies, supporting a variety of interfaces to host applications and warehousing equipment
- User-friendliness: Easy-to-use, tab style interface provides an unprecedented user-interface
- Sophisticated storage and retrieval algorithms for maximum space utilization
The Savanna.NET® WES Benefits:
- Optimal use of warehouse space and equipment
- Increased order accuracy resulting in improved customer service
- Reduced loss from stolen, damaged and misrouted product through better inventory traceability
- Increased system throughput and labor productivity
- Reduces cost per unit shipped
What sets Westfalia's Savanna.NET® apart? Our need to deliver solutions that meets the needs of our customer's business processes, not just a canned package. Westfalia is dedicated to continually providing you with a competitive edge through new technology and warehousing solutions.